It’s beautiful summer day, and you decide to go for a long walk. After a short while you reach a forest, and you decide to walk through it.
1. Describe the forest in as much details as you can.
- Is it dark or light?
- Is it beautiful or scary?
- What are the trees like?
- What else can you see?
- How does the forest make you feel?
2. You start walking through the forest, and you come to a house. Describe the house in as much detail as you can.
- What style is it?
- Is it light or dark?
- How many bedrooms are there?
- Is there a fence? If yes, what is it like?
3. You continue walking and go deeper into the forest. Suddenly you see a bear. Describe the bear in as much detail as you can.
- How big is it?
- Is it friendly or unfriendly?
- What does the bear do? What do you do?
4. You continue walking and come to a gate. You open the gate and find yourself in a garden. Describe the garden in as much detail as you can.
- Is it wild or neat?
- Is it well taken care of or abandoned?
- What’s in it?
5. You come out of the garden. To your right, you see a very high wall. Describe the wall in as much detail as you can.
- Can you hear anything behind it? If yes, what?
- How does it make you feel?