Will you watch Sheila for me
- Will you watch Sheila for me while I finish shopping? I must fetch some fish and some cheese and – oh, yes – I must ask the butcher for some nice chops. Watch her, won’t you?
- She seems to need a wash. Shall I wash her?
- I wish you would.
- If I can catch her! Sheila! Sheila! Come for a nice wash. Sheila! Sheila! Oh! Ouch! She scratched me!
- Sheila! I’m ashamed of you, Sheila!
- Oh, it’s only a small scratch.
- Are you sure?
- Fortunately, she’s only a small cheetah.